Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kick-Ass Music In Afrikaans

Afrikaans rock outfit Glaskas is set to release their third studio album, Aan Die Ontmaskerde Heldin in September. One of the most popular bands in South Africa, Glaskas joined forces with well known producer Ziggy (Prime Circle and Cutting Jade) for Aan Die Ontmaskerde Heldin and the result is a mixture of love songs and kick-ass rock tunes.

Deon Meiring, the creative mind behind the project and lead singer of Glaskas, says they had lots of fun recording the album and he believes they've grown a huge deal since their humble beginnings in 2004.

The first single off the album, Bring Maar Nog, was specifically written for the upcoming teenage movie Bakgat! 2.

Visit www.glaskasband.co.za for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment