Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Monday, September 20, 2010

Gettin' Jiggy With It!

So, the party mood I was in last week has managed to follow me into the new week! Mmm... what to do?

I must add that the rad VanFokKingTasties gig at Cool Runnings (Fourways) on Thursday and the awesome Mango Groove show on Saturday definitely had something to do with it!

Here's a short list of gigs to get to this week. It's only a four-day week, so there's no excuse! Come join me and let's party!

Koos Kombuis
Date: Monday, September 20
Where: Die Blou Hond, Linden
Tickets: R225 from (011) 782-4240

Hog Hoggidy Hog
Date: Tuesday, September 21
Where: Tings 'n Times, Pretoria
Tickets: R30 from (012) 430-3176

Prime Circle
Date: Thursday, September 23
Where: Firkin, Centurion
Tickets: R60 from 0861 FIRKIN


Plush

Plush
Date: Friday, September 24
Where: Tanz Café, Fourways
Tickets: R80 from (011) 658-0277

Knave with Desmond And The Tutus
Date: Saturday, September 25
Where: Cool Runnings, Fourways
Tickets: R60 from (011) 704-0987

Enjoy!

Izzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment