Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gigs! Gigs! Gigs!

(Not-so-)Happy Monday, people!

I've been up since 4 am and not even a steaming cuppacino could get me out of my miserable Monday mood... Anyway, here's hoping one of the following gigs will be able to do the job during the week ahead!

Zinkplaat
When: Monday, September 27
Where: Bourbon's, Potchefstroom

Isochronous
When: Tuesday, September 28
Where: Tings 'n Times, Hatfield, Pretoria
Tickets: R40 from (012) 430-3176/7

Saving Silence
When: Wednesday, September 29
Where: Firkin's, Centurion

Dan Patlansky
When: Thursday, September 30
Where: Steak 'n Ale, Centurion
Tickets: R80 from (012) 664-5155

Warthane, Ingram, Maximum Carnage, Where Martyrs Dare, All Of Eternity and Emperium
When: Friday, October 1
Where: The Black Dahlia, Boksburg
Tickets: R40 at the door

Van Coke Kartel, Ashtray Electric and aKING
When: Saturday, October 2
Where: Forbidden Fruit Festival, D'Aria Winery, Durbanville
Tickets: R130 from http://www.computicket.com/

Ashtray Electric

Keep Rocking!

Izzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment