Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Monday, September 20, 2010

Zoey'z Fallacy



Zoey'z Fallacy are regular performers at Cool Runnings, Back to Basix, Tanz Café, Blues Room, Radium Beer Hall, Roxy's, Club Mustang and the Firkin branches. They made waves in the local industry at this year's Lusito Land Festival, performing alongside Prime Circle, Easy Tiger and Tasha Baxter.

This rock outfit's live performances and acoustic gigs are something to look out for- you won't be let down by these guys! Their tunes are catchy and their lyrics soulful - everything you need and more!

Their debut album, Mistake In Reasoning, was recorded and released earlier this year and will be available at Look & Listen stores soon.

Visit www.myspace.com/zoeyzfallacy for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment