Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Artist Bio: DJ JB International

Jonathan Adams, aka DJ JB International, was born in 1982 in a working class family. Jonathan started taking piano lessons during Primary School and continued until his Senior year in High School.



After finishing Matric and working in the family business for a while, he enrolled at Cape Audio College at the age of 20 for a DJ training course. This is where he met up with Masta “G”, Tony Smith who determined his DJ influences.

JB had his very first gig at The Lounge in Cape Town and about ten minutes into his set, DJ JB International found what he was looking for; making people move to good music. The rest, as they say, is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment