Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WIN! WIN! WIN!

Hey peeps!

MK Award winners for Best Group (amongst others), Die Heuwels Fantasties, are launching their much anticipated second album, Wilder As Die Wildtuin, next Friday at D'Aria Wine Estate.

Pic by Liam Lynch, courtesy of Red Bull

This is going to be one kick-ass party and an event not to be missed. That's why I'm giving you the opportunity to win a double ticket to attend the launch! Cool, ne? I know! All you have to do to win, is email me (isabel.smith07@yahoo.com) the name of DHF's new album. Easy peasy. Do it! NOW! (Entries close March 8.)

Details of the launch are as follow:
Date: 11 MarchLine-up: Die Heuwels Fantasties with guests Coenie de Villiers, Inge Beckmann, Francois van Coke, Johnny de Ridder and Adriaan Brand
Venue: D'Aria Wine Estate, outside Durbanville
Time: Gates open at 17h00, show starts at approximately 20h00
Cover: R70 at Computicket and R90 at the gate
Contact: Marcus Oosthuizen - 073 643 1801 / marcus@aandklas.com
Other: Show your ticket at the gate and get the new album, Wilder As Die Wildtuin for R60!
Just do it!
Izzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment