Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Message From Jack Parow

Hallo al my liewe maatjies!
Ek gooi die 19de Maart 'n gevaarlike jol by The Assembly (Cape Town). Lekke tye, lekke doppe, my gevaarlike chommies Bittereinder, Sedge Warbler en Blush And Bass, die launch van my next level sexy nuwe video, Byellville en 'n paar ander kief surprises! So kom kyk uit en raak gesuip... IS JA!
Jack Parow

Loosely translated, Jack Parow is saying:

Hello all my dear friends!
On  March 19 I am throwing a dangerous jol at The Assembly. Good times, good drinks, my dangerous chommies Bittereinder, Sedge Warbler and Blush And Bass, the launch of my next level sexy new video, Byellville and a few other kief surprises! So come check it out and get drunk... IS YES!



Parowphernalia, Jack Parow's own clothing label, will be available at the launch - check hoe sexy!



The guys from The Post Office have created another amazinf video for Parow. The director, Duvan Durand was also responsible for the videos Cooler As Ekke and Dans Dans Dans. Cooler As Ekke was so... uhm... cool! it was on rotation on MTV Europe last year!



Says Duvan Durand: "Parow is just an awesome character, whether you put him on a beach chair next to the swimming pool or on the back of a horse - it's always kief!"



The video for Byellville tells a zero-to-hero story. Viewers will ba amazed by all the details and will be in for a surprise or two. So keep 'em peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment