Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Come What May...

4AM have been climbing the ladder of the South African music scene at a steady pace since releasing their debut album Light From Light in April 2010, and they're showing no signs of slowing down!

They've recently had major TV airtime with the 4AM EPK video on SABC 2, SABC 3, M-Net Series, etc.

The release of their new single, Come What May has already been play listed on the following radio stations countrywide and is receiving an overwhelming response, so listen out for it on Highveld Stereo, KFM, Algoa FM, Jacaranda FM, Plett Radio, East Coast Radio, Tuks FM, Puk FM, UCT Radio, Kovsie FM and MFM.

Preparations for the music video are well underway so keep a close eye on 4AM's Facebook and Twitter pages for more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment