Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can You Hear It? Can You Feel It?

RAM is coming!



And with less than a month left to round up your friends and tents and gear for the big party, we're bringing you some messages from the international acts who'll be rocking your socks off during the 5th celebration of RAMfest.

"We're really looking forward to coming to South Africa. Never in a million years did I think I would ever be saying that. We're really excited and can't wait to see you guys there." - Matt Skiba, lead singer and guitarist Alkaline Trio.

"We're so excited to be heading to South Africa, it's an opportunity we won't waste! Can't wait to meet some awesome people and see some amazing places. It's gonna be crazy!" - Matt Davies, lead singer Funeral For A Friend.

"We've had a lot of requests from fans over the years to come over to South Africa to play for them, so we're delighted to finally be able to make it a reality. It's always great, after 8 years of being in this band, to take our music to new places and new fans. We can't wait to make a whole bunch of new friends and hear some great music." Ryan Richards, drummer Funeral For A Friend.

I bet you they're not nearly as excited as I am!

Izzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment