Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Question Roulette With Van Diens Af


I recently caught up with Anton Van Wyk, guitarist for Vonk Award-winning and SAMA-nominated Afrikaans rock band Van Diens Af for a bit of question roulette. Here's what he had to say:

If you were a stalker, would you be any good at it?
I would be the best!

If people were thrown in jail for bad habits, what would you be jailed for?
Speeding and drinking in public.

If you had your own factory, what would it make?
Nesquik-flavoured breakfast cereal.

If you were a T-shirt, what would you read?
Hi, I'm Jared Leto with DOWN SYNDROME!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
X-ray vision.

Is Elvis really dead?
If the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are alive, maybe Elvis is too!

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Pizza and "boom".

If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say?
Man From Secunda Beats World Beer Drinking Record.

Why do bars have parking lots if it's illegal to drink and drive?
For your angry girlfriend to park when she comes to get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment