Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Artist Q&A: Stefan Ludik

Namibian born actor/singer Stefan Ludik first made waves (particularly in the female population) when he competed in the first series of Big Brother Africa and later he joined the talented cast of Egoli.



Today a successful model, singer and actor, Stefan is one of the nicest guys in the industry. Having worked with him a few times, I know I can be a nag anytime and Stefan will happily answer a question or two. I caught up with him recently to find out what he's been keeping busy with.

What are you currently working on?
I've just launched my new full English album called Burn This Town, which is in a Hip pop/rock/electro style and I perform under the name Ludik. The first music video, Keep It Real, is due for release end of this month. I've also started my own YouTube page where I upload all my personal and behind-the-scenes video footage, music videos and so on. www.youtube.com/ludiktv

If you weren't singing, what would you be doing?
I would be acting, which is also a big passion of mine.

What girly movie do you secretly love?
Any girly movie with Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson...

What is on your nightstand?
Red furry handcuffs...

Last CD you bought?
Ludik, Burn This Town... my stock ran out for shows so I had to buy more!

Till next time!

Izzy
xxx

1 comment:

  1. ludik, i saw a poster that u will be performing in botswana, at KANG, on the 11th of february...is it true?

    ReplyDelete