Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Art Goes Pop

Die Heuwels Fantasties' new release is not only the ideal listening experience when on the open road, but it's also a fusion of their pop style and visual art.


This deluxe edition includes all the songs from their debut album, Die Heuwels Fantasties, as well as a couple of new tracks such as Way To Go featuring Thieve, the acoustic version of Pille Vir Kersfees and a cover of Fokofpolisiekar's Ek Dink Aan Jou As Dit Reën. The second disc features the music videos of these songs as well as four bonus videos.

The album will be released in mid-November, with artwork specially designed for each of the tracks by Arno Kruger.


No comments:

Post a Comment