Welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me; I'm a scatterbrained ex-journalist with a passion for music - specifically local music. My mission on Music'nStuff is to share album reviews, gig reviews, interviews, gig guides, etc. with you - with the hope that my love for music will at least rub off on some of you so we can support South African music the way it deserves to be supported.







Please feel free to contact me - and tell all your friends about Music'nStuff! After all: they say music is a universal language, so spread the word!





Follow me on Twitter

Monday, April 11, 2011

DHF Amended Tour Details

Please note that the venue for the Potchefstroom gig has been changed to Memphis Rock. The ticket price for this launch was also changed to R50. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this amendment.

Die Heuwels Fantasties are coming your way to introduce their much anticipated sophomore album, Wilder As Die Wildtuin. You can catch them at:
Cool Runnings, Fourways
Date: 20 April
Time: 20h00
Cover: R70
Contact: Aandklas 021 8833545

Memphis Rock, Potchefstroom
Date: 21 AprilTime: 19h00
Cover: R50
Contact: Aandklas 021 8833545

Flamingo's, Langebaan
Date: 22 April
Time: 19h00
Cover: R60
Contact: Aandklas 021 8833545

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment